vivace

Friday, October 14, 2005

TITANIC-DIVULGING BEAUTY


Ahead of my semester exams starting this November, I wanted to be focused on scoring good marks. So, Compelling me to settle on my academics, my Efforts were in vain, ending up watching the Hollywood classic ‘TITANIC’, the movie that I watched nearly dozen times before. This time the movie was special to me, I remember seeing the movie in 1998 with all my cousins, nephews and nieces at mapillai Vinayagar Theater. I enjoyed the movie second half of the movie because of its picturesque. Nothing more in the film did impress me. But surprisingly I was addicted to the movie yesterday night. In fact I loved the scenes, which I seldom had interest in my early days. Scenes involving jack n rose were simply amazing. Both of them standing in the nose of the steamer is an exceptionally good one.

I understood that some things that I may not like it today ,would be
My favorite someday. Maybe, I liked the movie because I am matured enough to enjoy the scenes which I ostracized in my teens. I succumbed to sleep with impact of the movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web stats